Sign in to follow this  
sgmerlin

Workshop Settings

I have Outcomes in Workshop set as 'Hard - Dead is Dead'. I was killed in combat, 'pilot is Dead' appeared in top right hand corner of the screen, and I survived, captured and escaped after 20 days. Is this setting likely to be affected by other Workshop settings?

No just a glitch in the matrix, they thought you were dead, carted you off to the morge and you woke and escaped :)

(one thing if you only just enabled that, always restart the manager after changes like that just in case)

OK, thanks for that Polovski, setting had been recently changed after crashing from 2000 ft and walking away from the wreck. I can't remember if I had exited the game and restarted, but very possible I had not.

Retired him anyway, I tend to play DiD is sims, makes me much more cautious.

Edited by sgmerlin

OK, thanks for that Polovski, setting had been recently changed after crashing from 2000 ft and walking away from the wreck. I can't remember if I had exited the game and restarted, but very possible I had not.

Retired him anyway, I tend to play DiD is sims, makes me much more cautious.

Speaking of workshop, I get up but I cannot get the graphics sliders up??? when I try to click on sliders it does nothing and graphics, cfg in the middle is in a large white box??

Speaking of workshop, I get up but I cannot get the graphics sliders up??? when I try to click on sliders it does nothing and graphics, cfg in the middle is in a large white box??

OK I found it, just took some fishing around :)