Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

OFF BH&H MiniPATCH 1.31L is now available!

I've now flown through various cloud formations after installing this patch without falling victim to the super turbulence. It's a wonderful feeling - now there really are no limits in the OFF sky! No more avoiding combat in the clouds or having a really bad feeling all the time when going near them. Just brilliant. :ok:

What are these settings? And where can they be found?

2) User FOV settings (Field-of-View) for Virtual Cockpit!

Thanks for any info, I looked for a readme for this patch and couldn't find one in the OFF folder.

Fabulous job, guys - thanks again for all your efforts. I just came back from from a wild furball eight-plane furball in the clouds. Enough turbulence to throw you about, slipped into a spin once or twice, but recoverable - and had a wild time trying spot other aircraft and tell the white hats from black hats in time to fire a burst. One of the best scraps ever. Salut!

What are these settings? And where can they be found?

2) User FOV settings (Field-of-View) for Virtual Cockpit!

Thanks for any info, I looked for a readme for this patch and couldn't find one in the OFF folder.

In the errr Workshops?

WM

In the errr Workshops?

WM

Thanks, I thought it was a keyboard-in-flight thing. I've tried bumping it up and didn't see much difference, I'll have to experiment when I have more time.

The graphics in this sim are sooo good. I love the terrain. Hard to believe it started out as CFS3!