Sign in to follow this  
BigJim

Launching CH control Manger with Alacrity

I tried to progarm it like Homeboy showed in his excellent guide but alas it didn't work (it did open Ch control Manager but did ot load the "map").

Home sez something about 8.3 but he lost me on that turn, I copied his line exact with the exception of putting my .map in place of his example <sigh> no joy.

I have an older version of ch control manager 4.10 I think maybe this is the problem??

I tried to progarm it like Homeboy showed in his excellent guide but alas it didn't work (it did open Ch control Manager but did ot load the "map").

Home sez something about 8.3 but he lost me on that turn, I copied his line exact with the exception of putting my .map in place of his example <sigh> no joy.

I have an older version of ch control manager 4.10 I think maybe this is the problem??

You are exactly correct BigJim. You must have Control Manager 4.50 or greater. Sorry about that. I need to put that in my guide.

Just download the latest CM and you will be fine.

Hope that works out dandy for you!

<S>!

-mark

Update: I just updated the guide to reflect the issue you raise. Thank you BigJim!

Edited by HomeBoy

You are exactly correct BigJim. You must have Control Manager 4.50 or greater. Sorry about that. I need to put that in my guide.

Just download the latest CM and you will be fine.

Hope that works out dandy for you!

<S>!

-mark

Update: I just updated the guide to reflect the issue you raise. Thank you BigJim!

Thanks Mark I thought that might be it, I will try it out later this week as I am upgrading my puter *(I hope it all works LOL) and I have to disconnect my stuff to remove the old one and then reconnect to install the new one I hope my old maps work in the new one I would hate to have to rewrite all of those LOL.

Excellent work on the guide BTW, you kinda remind me of Dale addink. BEFORE he was the AH creator back in the old days of 6 buck an hour AW :blink:

<S>

Jim

you kinda remind me of Dale addink. BEFORE he was the AH creator back in the old days of 6 buck an hour AW

Wow! I take that as a real complement! There's not very much truth in it but I'll take it! Thank you very much!

I hoppe I can speill a lattle beter then Dale thow. :biggrin:

Wow! I take that as a real complement! There's not very much truth in it but I'll take it! Thank you very much!

I hoppe I can speill a lattle beter then Dale thow. :biggrin:

LOL yeah well, thats for sure and you are more of "builder" "modder" but he got started doing skins for aw (or at least trying to, they refused to give him the code he needed as I recall).

I will be relying on your other guide when my Trackir 5 arrives, this will be my FIRST forray into the land of "moving" heads I hope I can adapt to it :rolleyes: