Sign in to follow this  
comrpnt

Airfields and buildings lighting mod for SFP1/SFG revised

Thanks, comrpnt. This is one of my favorite mods.

Are they compatible with the SFP2 series?

If not, do you have any plans to make them so?

Thank you!

Are they right for woe too?

Sweet!

And yes, they are compatible...I've already made 'all-in one' modes for Vietnam and the Desert terrains which included comrpnts lighting stuff...awesome.

FC

Are they right for woe too?

You'll need separate mods for WOE and WOV as the layout of some of the airfields is different w.r.t the buildings.

I'm working on a SFP1 mission at present so did this one first so I could use it immediately. I haven't got around to the other games yet (WOV, WOE) but I will put this task on top of my in-tray immediately I finish the new mission. Watch this space - should be done for WOE and WOV in the next week.

As for the SF2 series - I don't have these games yet. I still need to make the change over but have one final SF1 series project left to do before I make the cut. However, as FC mentions in this thread, this revised mod is compatible with the SF2 series, so when I get the remaining two mods revised (for WOV and WOE) you'll have the full set for all flavors of the game.

Cheers, regards, comrpnt.

As for the SF2 series - I don't have these games yet. I still need to make the change over but have one final SF1 series project left to do before I make the cut. However, as FC mentions in this thread, this revised mod is compatible with the SF2 series, so when I get the remaining two mods revised (for WOV and WOE) you'll have the full set for all flavors of the game.

If You have them done for Oct.08 Patch Level for WOX Series, Then You've got them done for SF2 Series. The Base Layouts never changed. Some of the "Size" Bases did in fact change according to Terrain. But not the Layouts. Parking also remained the same. I've had all Your Lighting Mods working in all Terrains in SF2 for awhile now.

Thanks for Your efforts on the Up-Dates......

331KillerBee

Thanks for the updates comrpnt. I use the lights mods all over the new terrain I'm working on. This mod is truly one of the must-haves :good: