Sign in to follow this  
Check Six

Jolly good flying instruction

Just saw UK_Widowmaker's flying instruction presentation. Jolly good show old man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e644WFD1rgM...player_embedded

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they say the time to survive here is 17 hours! I just knew it wasn't that much. Here they say your life expectancy is 20 minutes. That's much more like it for me anyway.

Remember...treat your kite like you treat your women.

Remember...treat your kite like you treat your women.

...and she'll treat you like her pilot: the engine will quit unexepectedly, she'll stall over and over, and you'll go down in flames.

Spoken like a man who's been to heaven and back more than once I'd say, Huaksbee. :biggrin:

"Goggles on, chocks off, last one back's a homo. Hurray!"

Should I make that my sig?

Spoken like a man who's been to heaven and back more than once I'd say, Huaksbee.

...and got the marks to show for it!

More fun stuff. It's new to me. I will be spending lots of time at Youtube watching these nuts. I do now "get" so many of the jokes and sayings that have been used in this forum.

Jim ,as you're there: type in "Black Adder" and enjoy!

More fun stuff. It's new to me. I will be spending lots of time at Youtube watching these nuts. I do now "get" so many of the jokes and sayings that have been used in this forum.

I can't believe how you missed it..I musta posted it a dozen times in the past! :biggrin:

Tremendously well-written show, though the first arc was never my favorite. And the supporting cast had as many great lines as did Atkinson, particularly Baldrick. But one of my favorites in the "Private PLane" (even the titles of the episodes showed imagination, as each arc's followed a pattern) was when Flashy asked Lt. George if he knew what it was like to feel the wind in his hair.