Sign in to follow this  

All, don't want to go into all the reasons and debate about why, and the realism factor and all of that - just asking this question as I'm not familiar with weapon editing at all.

Can the MK82s physics be changed to that of the MK82 Snakeyes...could someone point me in the right direction or offer me some starting tips...thanks.

Edited by swambast

All you need is the correct weapons editor for your game - you can then change the params of all the weps

Even better - you could even just make a copy of the MK82SE and call it what you want - then save it 2 second job :)

and use have it use the MK82 model

using the weaps editor you can change the accuracy of the bombs

and use have it use the MK82 model

ah yeah that would help too - thanks :)

Ah, Ok...so if I just change the entry in the WeaponData.INI to reflect whatever values, I'm good to go? By the way, what does the Accuracy= value actually represent...? I see it being at 100 for the [WeaponData011] TypeName=Mk82 FullName=Mk 82 500-lb Bomb but the value for the SnakeEyes seem to be 0??? Not sure how to interpret.

Edited by swambast

Ah, Ok...so if I just change the entry in the WeaponData.INI to reflect whatever values, I'm good to go?

you can if you have an SF1 game - but you still need the weapons editor to compile it.

Ah, Ok...so if I just change the entry in the WeaponData.INI to reflect whatever values, I'm good to go? By the way, what does the Accuracy= value actually represent...? I see it being at 100 for the [WeaponData011] TypeName=Mk82 FullName=Mk 82 500-lb Bomb but the value for the SnakeEyes seem to be 0??? Not sure how to interpret.

"100" being Conical Fins. (Flys pretty much where You put Your Bombsight on.) "0" Retard Fins. No Accuracy. For Area Bombing durning low level Passes. If You upped the Accuracy on the Snakeyes (Retards), They would start flying to the Target like LGB's (Laser Guided Bombs).

Edited by 331Killerbee