Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Know your limits

hey folks....

well, i'e just passed for a bad one now....and i want to share this story...

well,me and my friends(yeah, we're a bunch of kids, 18,19 and 20rs old and here 18 years old means ''freedom'') allways out to drink at saturday nights and holydays...well, but today it happens a damn bad tripp for me...

I arrived with a neighbor at 4pm , we've chat with people, drinked a little bit, but i gone to house at 10pm,but my neighbor stood there drinking and drinking more and more,i've asked my other friends to put him in a bus to our neighbourhood,but he was so altered because of drinking that he struggled with everyone and was missed.

the result was call at 2am asking for help , he was without his bag, shoes, socks and without the shirt near a shopping here, totally lost with blank mind.

so, i said i could help him, but i stealed my mother's car to bring him back.

now i'm back to home my mother wants to eat me alive , and she also want's cut my balls off. :blink:

drinking is good, IMO, since you don't pass the limits , because if you do you can turn in to pain in the ass to the others and can get screwd with your parents ,if you still living with them.

so, what's the moral? don't pass the limits,because you can't only screw yourself but who helps you. :nono:

sorry for my english if i wasn't clear enought...

Yes, knowing your limits is a good thing indeed. And you may not agree with me, but people 18 and 19 years old , lets say, arent blessed with the wisdom that time brings to be able to deal with situations that arise while being intoxicated.

And maybe in your friends case, some people just cant hold thier liquor.

Im a firm believer in the "everything in moderation" way of thinking.

Especially after hearing how a scientific study had assessed that a person hasn't fully developed the portion of the brain that deals with judgement skills until after the age of 20. All good and well to know although I personally can attest that at least half the population doesn't use good judgement until after the age of 40. Something about age and wisdom I quess... :blink:

Edited by Roopod

That's being kind, I'd say that 90% of the population never develops good judgement in their entire lifetime.

Limits are for nuns and amateurs :wink:

Push the envelope while you're young !

Limits are for nuns and amateurs :wink:

Push the envelope while you're young !

no way, i've did the same 2 months ago..since then i can't even drink right to get in a ''happy'' state...

lol, btw, now i've found an photo in my mobile....check the situaton

OgAAAEQ-CW72XPPgd7WWgvnG8uXPftndhbEIR1fP4mgmsi8-GJfYI7J3MP2nZkkQaC1wgkiti3Ua9XD_x_lSGAu3A_AAm1T1UGPCJaRsNesSjY4ciizklXUBHyI4.jpg

damn, i think i've turned an Drunk friends baby syster :blink:

Ok, first I need some eye and brain bleach to erase that last pic.

When I was younger I pushed so far past the edge some of my childhood friends can't believe I'm still alive. of course at that time I had no access to automobiles, good thing too. But I did find some very unattractive ladies in my bed after a night of hard drinking.

You, my friend show take your ass chewing like a man, consider it a lesson learned and NEVER, EVER, let your friend forget what he got himself into. I hope your bud finds his limit soon and I hope your mom with at least one ball and enough ass to sit down.