Sign in to follow this  
Broadside uda Barn

Downed plane explosions

After watching Vasco's recording of MP (in the mp forum), I noticed some amazing explosions of the planes he downed.

Big red and yellow explosions. Is this a mod or an addon, or perhaps an option in graphics somewhere?

I only ever get a big pufft of smoke/dirt when the plane hits the ground...

Thanks!

BuB

:). That is the old version he is running. Big yellow explosions are completely unrealistic and were removed in 1.30L.

Personally I used to hate the yellow boom. Also when falling on the ground and knocking a wing it used to explode like that too which is nuts. That's fixed too.

In the future we will have more effects added for the crash.

Thanks Polovski!

Can't wait for the new stuff coming out. I'd be happy to pay in advance :pilotfly:

...or even send some cash via paypal for beer!

(on second thought, that might not have the desired effect).

Maybe one beer.

:whip:

Ohh no beer, I can imagine that....P4 was just put back 6 months WM hit the whisky hard, the rest of the boys are tucking into the beer not been seen since.

Ohh no beer, I can imagine that....P4 was just put back 6 months WM hit the whisky hard, the rest of the boys are tucking into the beer not been seen since.

Beer? Dude... I'm past that now... I've gone 'au natural' ... :drag:

After watching Vasco's recording of MP (in the mp forum), I noticed some amazing explosions of the planes he downed.

Big red and yellow explosions. Is this a mod or an addon, or perhaps an option in graphics somewhere?

I only ever get a big pufft of smoke/dirt when the plane hits the ground...

Thanks!

BuB

Now I don't see any explosions at all. They just get close to the ground and seem to disappear.

You should see some smoke and a crunched craft on the ground. If not, perhaps your effects sliders are low ??