Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

The Nvidia Settings

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where the screenshot for the Nvidia Control Panel setup for OFF is located? (I have a feeling it was Parky's?)

Have had a squint through the Tips and Tricks, but cannot find it.

thank you

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where the screenshot for the Nvidia Control Panel setup for OFF is located? (I have a feeling it was Parky's?)

Have had a squint through the Tips and Tricks, but cannot find it.

thank you

I think I have them, but maybe its also on the OFFwebsite, will sent you a PM to take a look !!

Dutch 

Thanks Guys...spot on Dutch

Thanks Guys...spot on Dutch

Widow,

I went ahead and took a screenshot of Homeboy's post and saved them as two jpegs for future reference. They are saved on my portable Hard drive along with all of my OFF patches. Might want to give that a go so you have a copy for the future - he changes so many settings that I'd never remember them all! :blink:

Widow,

I went ahead and took a screenshot of Homeboy's post and saved them as two jpegs for future reference. They are saved on my portable Hard drive along with all of my OFF patches. Might want to give that a go so you have a copy for the future - he changes so many settings that I'd never remember them all! :blink:

Just FYI:

If you ever want to find anything I've done OFF related, you can find the command card, my video settings, etc. on my website. Just find one of my posts and look in my signature.