Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

No Crysis 2 in 2009

First tangible info on Crysis 2 release date has been revealed. Crytek community representative has made a post on Crymod forums stating that we "definitely" won't be getting our hands on Crysis 2 this year. Post on Crymod forums

Well, I could have assured people of that! After all, Crysis came out when, Oct 2007? Nov? Then Warhead came out less than a year later, just about one year ago. A full-fledged sequel this year is beyond reasonable expectations.

Next year sounds about right.

Well, I could have assured people of that! After all, Crysis came out when, Oct 2007? Nov? Then Warhead came out less than a year later, just about one year ago. A full-fledged sequel this year is beyond reasonable expectations.

Next year sounds about right.

You know, Crysis is a good series, hi end and they have an large community.

I found it funny how people were upset at Crysis being an SF shooter because they wanted a realistic military shooter. Well, that's not what it is.

That's like complaining War of the Worlds was ruined by all the aliens in it!

I found it funny how people were upset at Crysis being an SF shooter because they wanted a realistic military shooter. Well, that's not what it is.

That's like complaining War of the Worlds was ruined by all the aliens in it!

Oh yeah, i agree.