Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

New Site Look! (temp)

HOLY COW... That one caught me by surprise, lol. looks nice, it just might take a little while to get used to...

EDIT: hmm... maybe I should read some first... it seems it is only temporary :D

Edited by Fates

For a split second there, I thought I mistakenly typed in a URL to a vendor website or something.... :blink: but you're absolutely right Madjeff, the content availability comes first.

I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I've been swamped at work for weeks getting ready for this weekend's bank conversion. Yes, I have to work all weekend... :(

Starting next week I should be back on my regular schedule and have some time to get things fixed.

Would that be this week...or next?

SO I was delayed a little... ;)

I had the flu all last week after our conversion weekend, then this week I've been at a Microsoft Tech Conference. Hopefully this weekend will be partially free, but I'm not going to promise anything anymore, since something else always seems to happen.

Guest MrMudd

You go to a MSDN or TS2 event.

I just attended both 2 weeks ago.

Actually it was a 2003 MOC course, we got a bunch of free vouchers from our MS rep so I figured I would use a couple. I'm on the Certification treadmill again this year (skipped 2000 cert as I was too busy consulting) and am currently working on my 2003 MCSE certs as well as a GIAC Sec cert, and updating my Citrix cert, and my brain is in overload.

Next up (hopefully) is TechEd in San Diego this year.