Sign in to follow this  
hotrodss

Trying to find new patches

Hey everyone,

I just found out that IL2 is now patchable to 4.09. I just started playing again and would like to patch to latest version, can't seem to it find here at CA.

My current version is 4.04m, I have it mergered to PF+FB+AEP with the add-ons of Wings over Jungles, Wings over Waves, Battle over Europe & Combat over Europe.

Would appriceated if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Unfortunately, you can't patch that. You're as far as you can go.

The newer Il-2:1946 was released at 4.06 I think? Anyway, 4.08m is the latest full patch and there's a 4.09m beta that's been out for a year...for Il-2:1946.

I'm afraid you'll need to get that to get the latest patches. On the plus side, I believe all those addons will work fine with 1946.

It's a pretty good deal, as I think you can get it for $20 or less and it includes FB, AEP, FP, and the not-separately-released-in-the-West addons Pe-2, Sturmoviks over Manchuria, and 1946. Multiple new maps and planes (including a lot of great jets in the 1946 addon) and the full 4.09 is going to have even more.

Anyway, you're right and we don't have the patches here either. We need to get those UL'd here. I believe they're at Ubisoft's site, though.

Thanks Jedi Master,

I'll look into getting IL2 1946