Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

Reporting for flight duty.

Well, well. What a plesant suprise to see the new patch all ready to go! Gave the old bird a workout this morning. Took a wingman up against four Alb III's. Whatever ya'll did is GREAT! The game has never Looked or Run better than it does now. Bravo team! Im excited to get back up in the air over flanders fields.

S! :good:

Mack, welcome back! And there is a mini-patch to the Super-Patch, that should make it run

even smoother. Gee, can't wait 'till tomorrow. British_eh has made a mission for me in my

Alnatros, and I didn't have any time today. (Hope I will be able to sleep? Lol!)

Yes, Jim, life can be so good!

Stranger in the mess! Oh wait, it's just Mack. Well, you've been gone so long you still owe us drinks, which I KNOW you brought back with you from the home front :drinks_drunk:

Stranger in the mess! Oh wait, it's just Mack. Well, you've been gone so long you still owe us drinks, which I KNOW you brought back with you from the home front :drinks_drunk:

Quite! I stowed an extra case of frances finest for all to enjoy!