Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Anyone have the LA-15 droptank?

It isnt in the original package but shows on the aircraft in the loading screen. Ive never seen it and wonder if Pasko decided not to include it in the original package. From what I gather in my research on the web the Russians didnt use them on the production madel LA-15 anyway but thought it'd be nice to include it for those long flights from Vladivostock to Pusan... :wink:

Also, any suggtestions for an appropriate cockpit for this plane besides the A-4B included? Im presently using the Yak-3 by Kesslebrut but maybe there is something better?

Edited by pcpilot

It isnt in the original package but shows on the aircraft in the loading screen. Ive never seen it and wonder if Pasko decided not to include it in the original package. From what I gather in my research on the web the Russians didnt use them on the production madel LA-15 anyway but thought it'd be nice to include it for those long flights from Vladivostock to Pusan... :wink:

Also, any suggtestions for an appropriate cockpit for this plane besides the A-4B included? Im presently using the Yak-3 by Kesslebrut but maybe there is something better?

8325975ab088.jpg

iirc, Pakso built the semi-conformal tank into the aircraft's lod, so there's no physical model (just like the F-82's radar pod -- it's part of the model)

wrench

kevin stein

Lindr, that pit kinda reminds me of the F-86. Heck, maybe the A4B pit wasnt that far off! Thanks for the pic because thats the first image Ive seen of the LA-15 pit.

Wrench, he musta had one because this is the original loading screen and it shows one. Or maybe I dont understand what you said in your post about lods...lol.

La_15_loading.orig.bmp

post-66-1250629125_thumb.jpg

Edited by pcpilot

PcPilot, I use FoxMonter's Pulqui cockpit in the La-15 Fantail. You could compare the cockpit jpg's he included in the download file to Lindr2's cockpit drawings.

I just found a download from 4-8-09 titled La_15_Fantail, that includes TANK605 LA15 Drop Tank using the Meteor Tank bmp.

If you can't find the download file, I could send it to you.

Edited by NeverEnough

Guest rscsjsuso5

just want to help out and give my two cents -

here is my version of the la15 all credits go out to ca and c5.

link here- http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah2e6a8/n/la15_zip

just in case u might need weapon pack comm 2.5 for tanks(Tank400_MiG17) and make sure your gundata has 23MM_NR23

enjoy

the plane is ready to go only for wox/sfp1 so u don't have to worry about loadout or tank color/bmp.

Edited by rscsjsuso5

Neverenough, could you send me that tank file please? I tried the LA-15 download here and at C5's website and niether appear to have the tank. Thank you.

Wrench I wonder if why the tank doesnt show in the loadouts is because its not listed in the weps editor? If its part of the model and listed it should show up right? Of course Id need the data for the tank to add it.

Edited by pcpilot