Sign in to follow this  
Vasco

Sunday MP Event

Should the start time of the 'Early Birds' session be moved?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. I could attend more Sunday MP events if

• The event was moved to 3PM EST
    • The event was moved to 4PM EST
    • Moving the event from its present time would mean I could not attend

Guys,

A number of people have been having difficulty making the Sunday event becasue it's too early in the day. I wanted to take a poll on whether it would help if we slipped it by up to a couple of hours. The reason I'm limiting to just 2 hours difference is that the UK is 5 hours ahead of EST (Western Europe is at least another hour ahead) and we usually fly for 3 hours plus.

Let me know what you think

Regards,

Vasco :pilotfly:

Edited by Vasco

It don't make me no never mind.... I'm flying at 11am now if it is moved later I will just mow the law earlier.

Beard

Well, it's Sunday (morning, here), four hours from normal start time. I haven't seen anything posted changing that, so I assume that for this week we're sticking with 2:00pm EDT. Reckon I'll start mowing the lawn and check back in in a couple hours and see.

Well, it's Sunday (morning, here), four hours from normal start time. I haven't seen anything posted changing that, so I assume that for this week we're sticking with 2:00pm EDT. Reckon I'll start mowing the lawn and check back in in a couple hours and see.

Von Baur,

There doesn't appear to be an appetite to change the time so evrything stays the same.

Consider the debate closed.

Vasco :pilotfly:

guys you all knwo my work scheduel has changed will now working every single sunday, so may or may nto make it, but please make sure i get results so i can distribute priize that were donated by wiston,