Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

Subscriptions

Know the update is not complete. but can not find a link to update my subscription. Went to "manage paid subscriptions", and there is no link on that page. Is it somewhere else,,,or is it something that will be there eventually..(or did someone screw up...)

Good idea, Duck

I want to update my CombatAce subscription also...to help pay for the Downloads Section Bandwidth.

OlPaint01

Go to that page that was linked above. You will also find that link in the drop down menu where your name is in the upper right user navigation box.

This WILL take you the subscriptions page.

Then...click on the bubble of what type of subscription you wish to purchase. At the bottom, just below the Premier Subscription Package, you will see a button that says "Continue to Select a Payment Method" Click that.

That should bring you to the "PayPal" subscription method only. Below that....and to the right is a button marked "CONTINUE"

That will bring you to a Page to allow you to REVIEW. On that page is a Paypal Button x-click-but6.gif

Click on that, and it will take you to paypal and allow you to complete the transaction.

Hope that helps.

M

I am going to that page, but, there is nothing in the way of a link. Is it maybe cause i'm paid up thru sept 9th?

That "basket" icon in the left does nothing

gallery_45808_317_19173.jpg

Sitting Duck ... Looks like everything is working as it should. The link to renew or upgrade won't be available (read: show on that page) until 7 days prior to the expiration date. So you should see it on or after September 2nd, 2009. So you're in the right place and everything appears as it's working correctly. You can also check on the main forum page on the right side there's a block there that has all your subscription details.

Uncleal ... Sorry about that. In developing the new site I actually created a duplicate running on it's own database and code base. I imagine that both of them are firing off emails or something to that affect. I'll be removing that site soon enough so this won't happen again. Sorry for the confusion.

E