Sign in to follow this  
Greb

Why Do I Do This To Myself!?!?!

One thing that whacko modders like myself deal with is, to out do your last mod.

Right now I am trying to adjust the Pilot Height view in the F15. I think he is sitting way to low. This has been mentioned several times and I think so myself. I think I may be close.

I am also working on adjusting the camera views for the Mirrors. Meaning you can adjust them like in a car.

I may need some lab rats. If any of you folks are interested PM me your Emails, and I will send ya stuff to try.

If you will Excuse me now, I have to go see my shrink. Binary gives me the blues.

Hey Greb

Kind of you to keep us up to date on what youre up to...

I think changing the seat height in the F15 (in a way not including cntrl-e) would really please a lot of ppl.

Making it possible to adjust the mirrors is icing on the cake... right before fluffy dice and all leather interior ;)

I hope there is some around here willing to help you out

yeah, then fix them missiles! I don't think them Ruskiys could bare the though of amaam's plowing in to them SU-33s

Greb, if you can do this - you`re the man!!!

Thanks for the effort.

Binary?!!! - errgh!