Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Strait of Gibraltar

Strait of Gibraltar

This is new 250x250km terrain for First Eagles, covering area of, well, the Strait of Gibraltar.

Named a beta, it has everything needed for some quick action, or maybe even a campaign if someone would be so kind to make one.

Included are several cities, some with port facilities, few scattered army camps, about a dozen aerodromes for both sides, new high resolution tileset, and some additional new objects.

Read the readme about additional info.

Requires Iron Duke by Hinchinbrook.

• Like 1

you're welcome, please remember it's more of a Terrain Editor test work

Hi Stary,

Thanks for this terrain. I have been out of touch with FE for a while, but this has piqued my interest. Do you have any info (even in very general terms) about what forces/units were involved in the conflict here? Even some pointers as to where to start researching would be useful.

I haven't had a crack at a FE campaign yet, so, this might be a good place to start :yes:

Cheers mate :drinks:

Baltika

OK, I am extremely disturbed by the thought of your little zombie turtle :shok:

Baltika! Long time no see my friend. I'm a bit tired of jets and WW2, so I concentrated on FE for a while. But I'm waiting for SF2:I, refreshing TW homepage every hour or so :grin:

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea about forces involved. Did some research during placing targets on map, but without any luck yet :dntknw: