Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

I installed a 3rd party a/c and wanted to take it for a test drive but when I went in to the loadout screen, there were no weapons available. I have the weapons pack v2.52 installed and it contains the droptank and missiles that are in the loadout.ini of the particular plane. I went back in and chose the A-4C, went to the loadout screen, and there were no weps available for it, either.

So far, I've not messed with any cat files or .dlls, just added the weapons pack and did a few fixes for the A-4 loadouts courtesy of wrench. Is it possible I somehow corrupted a file related to the stock/ add on weps pack?

Thanks for your help,

A6D

check the weapon attachment types tally in the data.ini and weapodata.ini...

failing that open the editor,open weapondata.ini ...save and try again...if weap eitor wont open...set it to win98\me compatability

Which title, and which patch level? There are different weapons editors for a reason, and the 2nd generation doesn't require an editor at all, as the individual 3rd party models have all the pertinent data contained within their model folders (which makes life much easier for modders and developers).

Hi guys,

Sorry about that, it's WOV (not WOV2) patched to October 2008. I believe the weapons editor I used was 022008. I'm running this on Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

A6D

Edit: I tried russouk2004's suggestion of opening the weapon editor, saved and closed which solved the problem. Thanks all for your replies!

Edited by A-6 Driver

Glad to have helped...its sometimes summat simple...last thing u think of trying...usually...lol...thats what happens to me... :good:

Glad to have helped...its sometimes summat simple...last thing u think of trying...usually...lol...thats what happens to me... :good:

Most of the issues I have usually have an easy fix, it's just a matter of someone show you the way, lol!

A6D