Sign in to follow this  
Hokum

Redtop and Firestreak

I have these missiles from an SF1 Lightning, i've tried to import them into SF2, they seem to work fine, but i cannot see them. I have a .lod file and a weapon ini and a weapon data ini so everything is working apart from making them visible. Any ideas?

That's strange because they work fine for me in SF2. I don't bother with the weapons editor I just use what was called the 'notepad' method and have just build up my weapons pack everytime I download an aircraft that has dedicated weapons associated with it.

has happened to me several times with weapons and aircraft skins. try checking that the bmp lod and info in the ini,s all match. might be as simple as a missed number or caps vs lower case.

I think i cracked it, the flies have a mix of Firestreak and Firestreak IRa2a and Firestreak IR a2a. I've changed everything to Firestreak and they appear and work! YAY! Now my Jaelins and Lightning's look right!