Sign in to follow this  
pistitom

Su-35 questions

I suppose the new Su-35 cockpit is still wip, probably that's why the HSI is not working ? there is a number displaying - I assume - the heading or sg like that, but I can't zoom in to be able to read it and the needle doesn't move as I turn into the right direction...Second q. : what file has to be changed in order for my wingman not to fly 'into' my plane ( no damage ,no crash ) when I choose the 'wall ' formation ? no other plane does this, only the Su-35...and 30 if I remember well....3rd q. :-) which model has thrust vector control? I didn't find any...is that still wip too? thx

Pitch and Yaw axis-linked thrust vectoring does not work in this series. Unless TK adds it on to the SF2I release, or to whatever patches are forthcoming to bring the remainder of the series to parity with SF2I, I don't see him placing this too high up on his list of priorities.

I downloaded Your Su-35 Beta and Lindr2's Su 35 ( Su 27M). The HSI doesn't work in Your beta version, with the new cockpit ( I wrote new, because it's different from other Su cockpits)...I'm a bit lost with all these variants, sorry :-)

As for the thrust vectors, I read Blackbird's comment on this su-35 beta version and he mentioned that there is a version with thrust vectoring, just some problems with the animation....I suppose I misunderstood something...:-)

As for the thrust vectors, I read Blackbird's comment on this su-35 beta version and he mentioned that there is a version with thrust vectoring, just some problems with the animation....I suppose I misunderstood something...:-)

actually its just cosmeticall, no phisics effect.

I downloaded Your Su-35 Beta and Lindr2's Su 35 ( Su 27M). The HSI doesn't work in Your beta version, with the new cockpit ( I wrote new, because it's different from other Su cockpits)...I'm a bit lost with all these variants, sorry :-)

the HSI may works,but we have no much time...so ...just wait...

about TVC...This is the main reason Su-35BM isn't realesed yet,second reason is some mirror problem...

And there is a new Su-35/Su-27M for SF...just one problem-------->no pit yet.

the HSI may works,but we have no much time...so ...just wait...

about TVC...This is the main reason Su-35BM isn't realesed yet,second reason is some mirror problem...

And there is a new Su-35/Su-27M for SF...just one problem-------->no pit yet.

Thank You, keep up the good work, the plane is gorgeous, love it :-)