Sign in to follow this  
MAVI

AIM-54 Phoenix for SFG F-14 Tomcat

Hi Everybody! I have Strike Fighters Gold, and I have installed some addon birds. I'm an F-14 Tomcat fan, and I've installed that too.

Does somebody know hod do I install and get the AIM-54 operational for the Tomcat in SFGold?

Does someone have this addon, and know where I can find it?

thanks!

MAVI

reason for edit: not a good idea to post one's personal email addy on an open forum for personal security/privacy issues.

also, removed all capital lettering, as that's considered shouting, and a bit rude.

thanks!

Edited by Wrench

Hello, and welcome to Combat Ace.

Instructions for adding weapons to the Strike Fighters series can be found in the Knowledge Base, and the direct link to adding weapons is as follows:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showforum=189

Be sure to read through and comprehend it before taking action. Also, make sure your game is up to the latest patch and that you have the latest version of the weapon editor.

Download one of the weapon packs available right here at CA in the Downloads section. I think the AIM-54 can be found in bunyap's weapon pack, and 331KillerBee's Aviation Ordnance, but if I remember correctly the AO one works best with the Strike Fighters 2 series.

Edited by Caesar

Mavi: I edited you post to remove the personal emial addy, and the all caps typing.

If I remember correctly, the Phoenix should have come WITH the Tomcat, in it's download. Look for a subfolder called "weapons" or some such. If not, then you'll have to grab one of the various weapons paks. The Mirage Factory Weapon's Pak (available here) should have it included.

If you've never added weapons (missiles and fuel tanks), PLEASE do read the thread linked above, to our Knowledge Base. If you've got any other questions, just ask!

and Welcome to CA!

wrench

kevin stein