Sign in to follow this  
Panama Red

Rio 2016 !

the recent downing of a police helicopter in rio may hamper its image.

Well, remember London July 7 (RIP)

yes yes i do remember that.

government just sent more 100 million to Rio Police....

anyway still being a shame.

I feel thats the best choice. Who wants to go to Chicago?

Man.... I can WAIT to see the Women's Beach Volleyball competitions!!!! cool.gif RIO! Awesome choice. good.gif

Obama thinking Chi-town was a good candidate was purely politically driven. I think San Diego, would have been a better offering from the USA. Heck, even Miami would have been nicer.

OvS

I don't know where in Miami it could've been done, there's no space left to build anything and nothing already there is really suitable.

at least the Brazilian govt is doing something (btw $100 million is very huge money for a police dept.,are they trying to arm every policeman with G-36's).

at least the Brazilian govt is doing something (btw $100 million is very huge money for a police dept.,are they trying to arm every policeman with G-36's).

funny that the last budget the government of Rio Just Used 27%, while there, they cops on the smalest payment of the country.

dude, that's not good definatelly, specially cause it smells corruption, but i'm in the hope the things change.

Dammit, i think Madrid was the best choice. Most things were already built and prepared.

And whatever else that neede to be built, we could pay with the treasure as soon as we find it (ask Danny DeVito about that):grin: