Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp sun 10-4

will watch teamspeak and forum for anyone wanting to get squared away before the afternoon session.

Well that was one amazing day of Dog Fighting guys !!!! GJ :salute::salute::salute:

I think we had some great team play and team kills today. Everyone covered each other very well and I think that helped keep many of us alive and back to home base to finish.

Thanks to Black Haze for the TS server use and Vasco for not laughing at us make fools of ourselves alot of the time...

Oh yea ....... Who was that masked man at the end on the runway ..... let me think ... hmmmm :grin::rofl::lol: Nah couldn't have been ....

FOr those of you how haven't flown on Multi player ... get on the forum here and let any one know and you can be flying in a very short amount of time. We had alot of new faces today and its getting where there are 2 flights of us now. COme join the fun.. :drinks::drinks:

Edited by Firecage

That really was a blinding evening's entertainment guys!

It took a month but I believe you've finally mastered the SPAD XIII - in the last mission you accounted for TWELVE KILLS for only one loss and not a single collision in the air. I wish my FRAP was working properly; that would have made one hell of a movie!

Vasco :pilotfly:

P.S. I know that was a crap landing but I was trying to make notes at the same time.

guys my apologise to every one on the confusion with the ace spad ac, glad things worked out for you all i got a call and had to leave right away didnt knwo if you allheard me or not

Well, thanks to Vasco for running a splendid evening's entertainment - even if I did get matrimonial Archie for spending about 6 hours arsing about on the PC....

The missions were superb fun, and I'm only sorry I didn't manage to shoot anything down (well, not Hun, anyway..). Thanks to everyone else for putting up with my rather bizarre interpretation of 'flight leading'.

Any chance of that midweek European bunfight, Vasco?

Cheers,

Si AKA Willy Coppitt

BTW Vasco - are we likely to see one of your excellent reports in due course?

Gentlemen!

I had a great time on Sunday!

I apologize to Von Baur for having to chase me around and try and figure out where I was going. Couldn't figure that out myself was the problem.

Thanks for the back up Von Baur!! I've been working on my navigation this week.....

Vasco, Thanks for the missions. As always a very good job!

Next time you feel you need to chew my tail please don't use your airplane......... JK.

Looking forward to the next missions together.

Dutch

No problem, Dutch. I know you'll return the favor if necessary. It's all part of team tactics. Good to see new faces.

Still waiting on that aar, Vasco. You ok?

Hi all!

Just back from a 5-day break at Baldi's place. AAR and details of this weekend to follow shortly.

Vasco :pilotfly:

will watch teamspeak and forum for anyone wanting to get squared away before the afternoon session.

Hello.

Im new to this forum, joined to day. I would like to join multiplayersessions and if i have understood it right i need a host ip adress. Are anyone willing to take me under his wing and letting me join??

I thank you all in advance.

hi,,,

get teamspeak, and a mic. althogh its not impossible to assist with posts,,,,its alot easier to do it just talking

walmart has some decent mic/headphone combo's. they are in the computer section with the webcams

read up on this http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=38466...it will give you alot of basics and help avoid problems.

i will be checking forum today,,,whenever you want to give it a try, post to this thread, and i will be glad to get u up and running...

Hi all!

Just back from a 5-day break at Baldi's place. AAR and details of this weekend to follow shortly.

Vasco pilotfly.gif

Bout frickin time!

punish.gif

Just kidding!