Sign in to follow this  
Erik

FlashPoint

ofdrthumb.jpg

In the ‘Look & Feel’ video, now available at www.flashpointgame.com, key dev team members discuss just how far they’ve gone to ensure that Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will take you as close to war as you’ll ever want to get.

“When we were doing the motion capture for Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, we went to incredible lengths to get the real guns” explains Executive Producer Sion Lenton. “This is because the weight of the guns can actually affect the way the animation looks.”

“Every vehicle in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising has its own characteristics: look, handling, turnout, weaponry and so on,” Lenton continues. “Everything from the smallest jeep to the largest chopper has a completely different handling experience.”

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will set the new standard for sandbox shooters when it arrives October 6th (US) / 8th (EPAC) / 9th (UK) for the Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, and PC. Get the latest updates as they happen on Facebook or Follow developments straight from the studio on Twitter.

:: READ MORE ::

It was pretty much built for the console. But, do not take my word on it, you may actually like it. Everyone has an opinion, just like everyone has an ...

Edited by suhsjake

It was pretty much built for the console. But, do not take my word on it, you may actually like it. Everyone has an opinion, just like everyone has an ...

i've really lost intrest in arcade shooters

I like it...but its not what they made it out to be...theres not even directx10 support for it...as far as I know

Edited by russouk2004