Sign in to follow this  
Zurawski

Modding: Good Stuff!

Took a moment away from work/lunch to catch-up with everything I've been missing...

I've noticed a slow-down in development quantity (Yeah... I know pot calling the kettle black eh?) but I HAVE noticed the quality of the recent projects taking a jump upward (Not saying past stuff wasn't quality stuff...) We are talking SFX stuff within the past 8 months or so... Innovation too has taken a few steps forward.

Just saying I really appreciate the work being done and the obvious love of this series.

:clapping:

Kudos!

Many modders changed their models or develop high detailed planes and onjects, most of them are realy fps killer cause of the amount of details were build in. Can`t wait to see your Sabres!

:drinks:

blackbird are they fps killing ya after reducing the bmps to 1024? someone think it was FC not sure told me to do that on the hi res skins to get them to work. i feel your pain on fps tho. i cant use widesky or 4 seasons on my compaq laptop w/o gettin killed on it. but i havent had much issue with aircraft doing that esp after resizing.

Yeah Zur, I had fun doing my HDR mod. You can see few screenies from XRAY in the screenshot thread to see my mod at play.

Falcon