Sign in to follow this  
Stiffy

TRack IR 3?

Anyone know wher I can get hold af a cheap track IR? Maybe a 3? Not available on Ebay UK but maybe someone knows where to get hold of one in the US? Ebay US is no good as anyone willing to ship to UK would show up on Ebay UK.

Hi Stiffy, i don't know what you want to pay but theres a TrackIR4 on ebay now for £64 buy now.

I got Freetrack and I can say, it worths every penny! BUT! That doesn't means it's perfect, it means it's sooooo cheap and easy to get. At my system with all the adjustments I took it's still "stuttering". That means, when in a dogfight and turn my head there's reduced framerates for Freetrack. Not OFF framerates, Freetrack framerates. In level flight with no enemies near it's very smooth indeed. It's still far better than trying with the joystick buttons. To be honest, I wish I could test TrackIR to see if it's really smoother and gives better framerates, at least on my rig. All in all, when on a budget, I recommend Freetrack for sure. I'd like though to read a review from someone who had both systems.

itifonhom

To be honest, I wish I could test TrackIR to see if it's really smoother and gives better framerates, at least on my rig.

itifonhom

I find TIR 4 smooth but I think it pans faster than my video card can keep up

I get blue jaggies when panning real fast

Not a problem though

HTH,