Sign in to follow this  
Slipstream22

Player name mismatched in duty room

Hi guys,

I noticed an interesting fluke in the duty room today where the "(Player)" notation is noted one line above for a AI named pilot rather than the name I created for the player. Any kills or claims I have accomplished are illustrated after the AI pilots name. The main squadron screen (that shows the clock) and pilot dossier for my player have the correct players name, recorded kills and claims. I am flying for Escadrille N.23 in April, 1916. Is this a particular problem with this squadron? I have not seen this problem with other British, French, American or German squadrons that I flown until now. I do have the Phase 3 V1.32g patch installed.

Comments?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I noticed an interesting fluke in the duty room today where the "(Player)" notation is noted one line above for a AI named pilot rather than the name I created for the player. Any kills or claims I have accomplished are illustrated after the AI pilots name. The main squadron screen (that shows the clock) and pilot dossier for my player have the correct players name, recorded kills and claims. I am flying for Escadrille N.23 in April, 1916. Is this a particular problem with this squadron? I have not seen this problem with other British, French, American or German squadrons that I flown until now. I do have the Phase 3 V1.32g patch installed.

Comments?

Thanks.

Hi Slipstream,

Welcome aboard, you're gonna love it!

...and new guy buys the drinks of course drinks.gif

Never seen that, but adding syntax to names can cause problems

Don't use dashes or semi-colons, etc.

HTH,