Sign in to follow this  

afaik those two aircraft are not availble for download. they may be pending release with the campaign itself

In fact they are simply .INI edits of F-80C y F-84G. I changed the engine, weight and some minor things in F-84G and deleted the weapons in the RF-80C. No graphic changes. You can use the regular F-80C and the F-84G instead.

The campaign generate missions normally, but there are a lot of CTD when pressing Esc when the mission is finished. I don't know how to fix it. This is the reason I have posted the campaign this way

Guest medfly

In fact they are simply .INI edits of F-80C y F-84G. I changed the engine, weight and some minor things in F-84G and deleted the weapons in the RF-80C. No graphic changes. You can use the regular F-80C and the F-84G instead.

The campaign generate missions normally, but there are a lot of CTD when pressing Esc when the mission is finished. I don't know how to fix it. This is the reason I have posted the campaign this way

I installed the 1953 campaign last night in WOE patched 8/30/06, and it's been running quite stabily, no CTDs when finishing a mission. Maybe the campaign doesn't like the 2008 and beyond patches. I enjoy the campaign (and I wish there were more non-Korea USAF sabre skins out there!) but just to nitpick, you have IS-2 as a main Soviet battle tank. I believe the IS-3 was in wide use by 1953. Maybe you could post the campaign with a warning not to install it beyond 8/30/06 patch. :good:

You are right. IS-3 is better. I'm trying to update the campaign and testing some things. I have added infantry and an some new strategic nodes to make WP troops to try to invade Denmark. Also using the new IL-10 from Capun's site. When all is tested, I'll upload the files (not the planes, vehicles or skins, because some planes are from Capun and my work on the skins are a true s**t, but the campaign is very funny.....)

Crossing fingers to avoid the CTD....

Guest medfly

You are right. IS-3 is better. I'm trying to update the campaign and testing some things. I have added infantry and an some new strategic nodes to make WP troops to try to invade Denmark. Also using the new IL-10 from Capun's site. When all is tested, I'll upload the files (not the planes, vehicles or skins, because some planes are from Capun and my work on the skins are a true s**t, but the campaign is very funny.....)

Crossing fingers to avoid the CTD....

You should know that I've been running it on Wings Over Israel with the Suez expansion pack (June 2010 update with better cockpits) with GermanyCE terrain and it's been working fine so far. No CTDs.

Guest medfly

By the way, Iosif Stalin died in March 1953, and the uprising in East Germany took place in June 1953 if I recall correctly. So you may have to revise your introduction to the campaign.

Well, infact I haven't released the intro yet.... But if you can read Spanish, it's something like that:

Marea Roja:

#d : Tras la sangrienta represión del levantamiento en Alemania Oriental, Soviéticos y Occidentales se han enzarzado en un cruce de acusaciones de tono cada vez más elevado. Los Soviéticos acusan a los Occidentales de provocar el levantamiento y éstos responden escandalizados. Esto se ve agravado por las rivalidades en el poder de los líderes Soviéticos

De las discusiones se pasa a las amenazas y unidades de ambos bandos se acumulan en Alemania. Numerosos incidentes fronterizos desembocan en una ofensiva Soviética, ordenada por Malenkov, temeroso de perder prestigio ante Molotov y Khrushchev

Guest medfly

Well, infact I haven't released the intro yet.... But if you can read Spanish, it's something like that:

Marea Roja:

#d : Tras la sangrienta represión del levantamiento en Alemania Oriental, Soviéticos y Occidentales se han enzarzado en un cruce de acusaciones de tono cada vez más elevado. Los Soviéticos acusan a los Occidentales de provocar el levantamiento y éstos responden escandalizados. Esto se ve agravado por las rivalidades en el poder de los líderes Soviéticos

De las discusiones se pasa a las amenazas y unidades de ambos bandos se acumulan en Alemania. Numerosos incidentes fronterizos desembocan en una ofensiva Soviética, ordenada por Malenkov, temeroso de perder prestigio ante Molotov y Khrushchev

Oh, OK. The one I'm using had the intro in French!