well yet another question from yours truly. i copied the Euro 1 skins over from WOE to the F-4E_78 folder in SF2E. i was trying however to change the markings to low viz instead of the Vietnam era higher viz markings used. i was successful in turning the national insignia over (insigniaLV) but not so with the tail codes. i took the stock tga's from WOE used gimp to fill the letters in black then copied them to a folder to use as a decal folder for the particular F-4. i then changed that skins decal,ini to read F-4E_78\Euro1\D\F4_Sq_TailR etc as appropriate. however my markings are still showing as white. is there something i am missing here? also another thought i had would it be easier for me to use the F-15s codes instead and make the appropriate ini edit? i can make this work i plan to then change up euro 1 into SEA Wraparound since the main chainge was replacing the tan with grey.

oh and i have the F-4 skin pack 6 that has euro 1 for the F-4C and D, but the markings are on the skin not decals. also i looked at the KB tutorial on making a new one but couldnt quite figure out how to apply it to changing an existing decal

i appreciate your quick response. it was how i was saving the files in GIMP. i was doing how i do for ini changes x'ing out the box (yes bill gates i would like to save my changes) but when i went in and saved as tho little longer to do it actually worked. now i just hafta find the tail num's and do the same(dont tell me where they are thatll take some of the fun and learning outta itgrin.gif )

thank you much