Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Madjeff Is Still Alive!

In case you haven't noticed, I've been conspicuously absent the past month or so, and I'm sure maybe one or two have been wondering what's up. :D

I apologize to all for my lack of presence, but real life work has kept my seriously busy the past two months. We had a major acquisition that came to be in late February, so I've been eating/sleeping/breathing work the last month or so. The good news is it's finally over and I actually have time to read me mail and log on to the site now. For a few weeks there I got to a point where I was too tired to even come downstairs to check email for a week at a time. So for those of you that emailed me and didn't get a reply, I haven't been ignoring you on purpose. :D

Things should be getting back to normal now, and I'll be working through a long list of site to-do's this weekend. I'm also working on a few surprises that I hope to share soon, but I'll hold off on that until I'm a little farther along in the process.

It's good to be back!

Welcome back, MJ.

Hope things are slowing down for you a little.

Me? I am sorta backing off from the sim playing a little for a while. Need to get back into some regular exercise.

Retirement is great, but too much sitting in front of this computer is taking a toll on me.

Navy Chief

Welcome back, MJ.

Hope things are slowing down for you a little.

Me?  I am sorta backing off from the sim playing a little for a while.  Need to get back into some regular exercise. 

Retirement is great, but too much sitting in front of this computer is taking a toll on me.

Navy Chief

Tell me about it. This winter has really taken a toll on me, I'm way to heavy. Rejoined the YMCA and started working out again this week, felt good to get back in the old routine.

Welcome back, and a gold star to fates for keepin it goin'.

MJ, Glad to hear your ok and still kicking! Was starting to wonder. I figured it was RL stuff...darn world... :huh:

Atleast it's not like last time when everyone was like, What? You were gone? Sorry didn't notice :D Ya this time I was like, wow Jeff hasn't gotten on me for not posting news lately, where the hell is he?

Edited by CowboyTodd41

Yeah, that reminds me, where the hell are all your news postings? :D