Sign in to follow this  
Axgrinder

MP personal skins pics

For those of you not flying MP, thanks to the hard work of some of our regular online participants, we now fly with personal skins that everyone can see in game. You guys that fly only offline don't know what you're missing. Here are some samples of some.

Cool beans Ax. I didn't know you guys were able to do that. I must check the MP threadmore closely.

Axgrinder, I have written to Sitting Duck and Vasco already, that I will

join in, when I'm able to. I will at least give it a good try, to see, if my

old reflexes are still in operational status.

My old one from Boys of 60: took me a few weeks to finish.

Shot12-13-06-23-27-22.jpg

Shot12-13-06-20-20-40.jpg

Shot12-13-06-02-00-26.jpg

Edited by SirMike1983

smashing!...though I think you MP guys are gonna find the SP version of skins will catch up soon

Ax, it was a most miserable headache when I tried to join up on MP a number of times last summer. And I appreciate the help I received. I posted a message day or two ago that I would soon give it another try, but if its anything like what I went thru last time, well then I just have to say, I know you fellows are having fun as I find online flying a very thrilling thing. I do it twice weekly in FSX. And can't remember if it was you, Sitting duck or someone else who said it had something to do with my "ping rate" . Heck if I understand that stuff, but once the cold Minnesota weather sets in, I'll be giving it another try. Great Pictures by the way

My old one from Boys of 60: took me a few weeks to finish.

Shot12-13-06-23-27-22.jpg

Shot12-13-06-20-20-40.jpg

Shot12-13-06-02-00-26.jpg

very nice plane...is it available on the download site? Would love to come across that skin in the game..

smashing!...though I think you MP guys are gonna find the SP version of skins will catch up soon

Doing skins for SP is a snap. Everyone does that already. It's putting in custom skins and having everyone in the MP game see them all as you do that's the trick. good.gif

We want pilots to be able to use whatever skin they want in the game and have everyone online to see it in game. We're gettin' thereSalute.gif

Doing skins for SP is a snap. Everyone does that already. It's putting in custom skins and having everyone in the MP game see them all as you do that's the trick. good.gif

We want pilots to be able to use whatever skin they want in the game and have everyone online to see it in game. We're gettin' thereSalute.gif

Ah yes, I am aware of that..made plenty of skins myself now...but (I think I am correct?) the OBD team may have found a way to ensure that you can use your own skin in SP without the Wingmen sharing it?...I may be wrong, but am sure I read it somewhere on the forum.

Ah yes, I am aware of that..made plenty of skins myself now...but (I think I am correct?) the OBD team may have found a way to ensure that you can use your own skin in SP without the Wingmen sharing it?...I may be wrong, but am sure I read it somewhere on the forum.

if you should find that post,,could you post the link here?

if you should find that post,,could you post the link here?

I'd love to get back on with you guys, maybe in the near future. Knowing I can fly my old 'Black Knight' Dr.1 again would be great!

OvS

THAT, is a good question. If anyone finds that info pass it along!drinks.gif

OVS?...Can you confirm or Deny please?...Did I read this somewhere?..Or is my old age creeping up on me?

Wow, excellent work pushing the envelope of progress guys. Wish I could play MP....but it won't happen till we get some faster internet out in the boonies where I live. It has its upsides though....most of you guys can't fire live ordnance off of your front porch or back decks.....so, there is somewhat of a balance.rofl.gif

ZZ.

Hey....it makes me fell better about it ok?