Sign in to follow this  

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=10139

File Name: PBY-5A CATALINA

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 28 Oct 2009

File Updated: 25 Mar 2010

File Category: Allied Bombers

The Consolidated PBY Catalina was an American flying boat of the 1930s and 1940s produced by Consolidated Aircraft. It was one of the most widely used multi-role aircraft of World War II. PBYs served with every branch of the US military and in the air forces and navies of many other nations. In the United States Army Air Forces and later in the USAF their designation was the OA-10, while Canadian-built PBYs were known as the Canso.

Skin: pappychksix

FM & SCREENS: Wrench

Cockpit: Kesselbrut

still needs a few tweaks, and use CTRL+O for Wing Pontoons

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

• Like 3

Yah!! We need more flying boats and float planes!!!

Ed: I edited the title, adding the "5", so you may get a 2nd approval PM, as I had to reapprove after the edit

wrench

kevin stein

Yah!! We need more flying boats and float planes!!!

Ed: I edited the title, adding the "5", so you may get a 2nd approval PM, as I had to reapprove after the edit

wrench

kevin stein

no Prob Kev thanx

Ed

Ho scaricato il tuo idrovolante ma nel momento in cui premo il tasto per la visuale esterna, il programma (WOE) va automaticamente in crash,sai darmi una spiegazione?

Saluti,

Ice Man

Teo

Ho scaricato il tuo idrovolante ma nel momento in cui premo il tasto per la visuale esterna, il programma (WOE) va automaticamente in crash,sai darmi una spiegazione?

Saluti,

Ice Man

Teo

Ciao Ice Man scusa per il ritardo,,ma avevo molto problemi con il mio PC...ai provato a riscaricarloi ? com ne funziona perfetto

saluti Ettore

Ciao Ice Man scusa per il ritardo,,ma avevo molto problemi con il mio PC...ai provato a riscaricarloi ? com ne funziona perfetto

saluti Ettore

L'ho riscaricato, funziona fin quando uso la visuale interna dell'abitacolo,quando però premo i tasti per la visuale esterna non so per quale motivo il programma smette di funzionare.

Saluti,

Roberto