Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

Highest Single Mission Score

5770.jpg

Skyraider GA.1 of No.112 squadron, RAF South East Asia Command.

I normally fly single missions testing decal positions, etc. and flew a really good one a few minutes ago in my 'Spad' scoring 5770 including two MiG-17's - the second was on a head-on pass and, as you can see, he beat me up a bit before kopping a 20mm in the chops.

Anyway, whilst I'm sure that this is quite a modest score it got me thinking about what the record is - so let's see your highest single mission scores (non-nuclear please) and tell us a bit about the aircraft, terrain mission, etc.

The highest ive got is 20 000. I flew the f-105 and i got a buch of ground targets and 3 MiGs. The terrain was the Dessert.

Guest Eject

The highest ive got is 20 000. I flew the f-105 and i got a buch of ground targets and 3 MiGs. The terrain was the Dessert.

I had a score of more that 100K in one single MSN. How? Find out elsewhere in this Site (Mod/Skin) re my "new" R-13R, originally in the Weapdata.ini an IRM, yet, I modified it to an AHM equivalent to the Chinese SD-10. Someone commented if it has a Nuke effect. Why? Everytime I used it to smash whatever Air-Def unit seen on my radar, the whole things in the AirBase were destroyed es well! It took only 10 mimutes (game) time to finish off the MSN.

Negative side tho, when our squadron is nearby (less than 3Kms away), even I as the player, we also will be destroyed. It is contagious, the R-13R effect I mean.

Of course, I shall not share it with others here nor elsewhere. I even dropped the entire 11 strato bombers with one single R-13R.....

One would call it cheating.....no good to emulate. Just for the fun of it.

Well I think that just about kills this thread.