Sign in to follow this  
Dmetrey

Cant Hit nothing with FAB-250 bombs Su-33

Does anyone know how to aim the FAB bombs? I dont know much about military aviation but i think that they are unguided? If they are still how do you hit somthing with it? i just start the default Su-33 mission in the start of LOMAC climb to 500 speed stable, hit 8 and D to select the FAB-250 bombs but what next? When do i release them? I tryde google to find anything about this but nothing :this:

You need to dive at the proper angle for the drop cue to show in your HUD.

I just tryde nose diving to 60* but nothing shous up on the HUD? or i just dont understand it. are there any manuals on this, or youtube vids?

Edited by Dmetrey

I have no idea what this is but after i did a training mission of the Su-25 unguided Bombs, and the next time i tryde the FAB-250 bombs in the Su-33 just once i pressed I and i got the aim to show up in the HUD just like in the A-10 and it works only whats wierd now is that everytime i start the mission i just hit 7 and the aim is allready there dont have to do nothing else... lol spend the whole day trying to learn how to use them and figured it out on my own :D

I have no idea what this is but after i did a training mission of the Su-25 unguided Bombs, and the next time i tryde the FAB-250 bombs in the Su-33 just once i pressed I and i got the aim to show up in the HUD just like in the A-10 and it works only whats wierd now is that everytime i start the mission i just hit 7 and the aim is allready there dont have to do nothing else... lol spend the whole day trying to learn how to use them and figured it out on my own :D

Does anyone know how to aim the FAB bombs? I dont know much about military aviation but i think that they are unguided? If they are still how do you hit somthing with it? i just start the default Su-33 mission in the start of LOMAC climb to 500 speed stable, hit 8 and D to select the FAB-250 bombs but what next? When do i release them? I tryde google to find anything about this but nothing this.gif

You climbed to 500 meters? try climbing to at least 4000 or 5000 meters and try a dive from there.