Sign in to follow this  
AGOSTINO

Is possible to add the periscope and blast deflectors?

Is possible to add the periscope and blast deflectors in the Mig-21??

What I must to edit in the MIG-21_DATA.ini?? dntknw.gif

Guest rscsjsuso5

i don't know if it helps your problem but try the mig21um 2 seat trainer (cockpit is weak for the model try the jj7 ) in cold war section . u need to edit periscope to use h-key arresstor hook and set retractable=true . don't know about blast deflector.

enjoy

also if u know how rather than front pilot u can also fly using your wso/instructor position . hint f5b freedom fighter sf2 reverse port to sf1 . also create cockpit position .

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a1eag75/n/MiG_21UM.zip mig 21um file/mod with periscope basically mig21um + jj7 = this mod

Edited by rscsjsuso5

i don't know if it helps your problem but try the mig21um 2 seat trainer (cockpit is weak for the model try the jj7 ) in cold war section . u need to edit periscope to use h-key arresstor hook and set retractable=true . don't know about blast deflector.

enjoy

also if u know how rather than front pilot u can also fly using your wso/instructor position . hint f5b freedom fighter sf2 reverse port to sf1 . also create cockpit position .

http://www.filefacto.../n/MiG_21UM.zip mig 21um file/mod with periscope basically mig21um + jj7 = this mod

Thank you!!!

Is also possible to remove the periscope from inside the cockpit?? dntknw.gif

This because, if I have the periscope on the aircraft, I must have the periscope inside the cockpit, or if I not have the periscope on the aircraft, I must not have the pericope inside the cockpit!!! heat.gif

Guest rscsjsuso5

only outside view of f5 f6 is possible last time i checked . no inside cockpit.

enjoy

post-46688-1259107117949.jpg

post-46688-12591071291862.jpg

Edited by rscsjsuso5

only outside view of f5 f6 is possible last time i checked . no inside cockpit.

enjoy

Thank you immensely!!!! Salute.gif

You sure can remove it from the cockpit; one just needs to know how to read the cockpit's OUT (if supplied or the cockpit lod with a hex editor) file, and how to move the offending mesh/node out of sight. See the discussion on the QF-100D for details

however....it may leave a gaping hole in the canopy

as to the blast deflectors, only by rebuilding the LOD in MAX.

Some thing are just better left alone, doncha think??? Or as we say in California, "don't sweat the small s**t"

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench::

if so, delete all the smoked "glass." I do that for all flayable planes, and for MF -21 series, its a tga file in cockpit folder.

You sure can remove it from the cockpit; one just needs to know how to read the cockpit's OUT (if supplied or the cockpit lod with a hex editor) file, and how to move the offending mesh/node out of sight. See the discussion on the QF-100D for details

as to the blast deflectors, only by rebuilding the LOD in MAX.

Some thing are just better left alone, doncha think??? Or as we say in California, "don't sweat the small s**t"

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench::

if so, delete all the smoked "glass." I do that for all flayable planes, and for MF -21 series, its a tga file in cockpit folder.

Unfortunately I am not successful, I think it is very difficult!!! heat.gif

However I thank you very much!!! drinks.gif