Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Red-Dog can now host

Hi chap's, i can now host MP games so if you've been thinking about trying it i'am on GMT so if you don't do late nights it will be spot on for us this side of the pond.PM me and we can give it a go, you will love it.

Edited by Red-Dog

Hi, Red Dog. Do you mean a small team play?

Generally I would love to try it, and will do so, when I have solved some problems

on my new rig. I will send you a PM then, but it'll take some days, before my

"technician" finds the time again to help. You'll hear from me.

Hi, Red Dog. Do you mean a small team play?

Generally I would love to try it, and will do so, when I have solved some problems

on my new rig. I will send you a PM then, but it'll take some days, before my

"technician" finds the time again to help. You'll hear from me.

Hey Olham, post the issues here... a lot of the guys are very good and might be able to help. If you feel ok with getting your fingers into the box, maybe it'll save you time and money.

Community is all about helping each other out... :good:

All the best,

OvS

Thanks, OvS, but he's a friend - it won't cost me more than cooking something nice.

My problems are partly to get the right hardware for my sound set up, and he has

the spare parts for that.

But for the right set up of OFF, I will surely ask, if I can't get it right alone.

Hi Olham. we can do what you want, we don't fly against each other in the missions so it's all about team work,But if you prefer every man for himself then we can do that too.You can make your own missions and we can fly them.You could even have the DiD Krauts v crumpets with all of you flying in one mission against each other.