Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

One thing I missed about RB3D

Its kinda rough, need ppl that know more about these things than me to fine tune it....

Duck, something is wrong with the link you posted, it dosen't play. I see its a youtube video. Can you take a look at what you posted? grin.gif

OvS

Duck, something is wrong with the link you posted, it dosen't play. I see its a youtube video. Can you take a look at what you posted? grin.gif

Works for me. It's red airshow smoke coming off your plane. Looks very cool, SD :).

lol....ovs..are you still on that mozilla???????

(when you gonna learn)

Hey! I use Mozilla Firefox, not ie; the vid works for me.

Are you spraying Agent Orange?

plug_nickel (Al)

er, I don't miss the smoke TOO much because for me it is inseperable from Bedcheck's online antics and bad manners.

anybody who's played RB3d online will remember Bedcheck aka Bedwetter!

Anybody heard from him lately?

lol....ovs..are you still on that mozilla???????

(when you gonna learn)

Believe it or not... I was trying to view it on my wife's laptop... Vista Pro.. IE8.. go figure. It works great for me on my set... Firefox. ;)

OvS

er, I don't miss the smoke TOO much because for me it is inseperable from Bedcheck's online antics and bad manners.

Yeah, I remember that freak. He was the one who started the speed hack crap. When he'd show up, everyone on the server dropped respective alliances to county and went after him.

Because of his antics, there were a ton of security and authentication packs released from a few RB3D MMP guys. Things unfortunately had to get a little tighter.

Many were convinced it was BvH.

OvS

Yeah, I remember that freak. He was the one who started the speed hack crap. When he'd show up, everyone on the server dropped respective alliances to county and went after him.

Because of his antics, there were a ton of security and authentication packs released from a few RB3D MMP guys. Things unfortunately had to get a little tighter.

Many were convinced it was BvH.

OvS

I do not know this guy, but if his name was spelled as Bedweter, this is Dutch for somebody who knows it always better.    

I do not know this guy, but if his name was spelled as Bedweter, this is Dutch for somebody who knows it always better.

It's more of a coincidence that it means that in Dutch. He went by the callsign Bedcheck and Bedwetter... which kinda means the same thing... he wets the bed, he checks the bed I guess? I dunno..

Either way, chasing him was like chasing a greased pig on cocaine. It was really crazy. He'd show up, someone would type in global chat 'BEDCHECK' and all hell would break loose. D.VII's flying with Camels, Spad and Dr.1's. All trying hard together to take out his Dr.1. When I think of it now, it was kinda fun, but it really ruined it for lot of new servers and newcomers to RB3D MMP.

One of the many reasons why I opted out...

OvS

Sounds like ViKs and his team of cheats in IL2.