Here's one for ya!! it's 2012 and Hugo Chavez has seized power after a very tainted election week. the opposition has gone underground and the UN, nato, and USwill help the underground dislodge Chavez from power. Cuba, Iran, and North Korea join the fray lending Hugo a Big!!! hand OperationLatin Storm has begun!!! Nice,:yikes::grin::clapping:

Calling all modders!!! this is one Mother of a mod!!!! How Boutit????:heat::heat::idea::idea::idea:

oh, well....

maybe a different background, but good idea, we just need a terrain.

North Korea and Iran? maybe if they help only with weapons and other stuff, they can't move their troops overseas, since they're already wrecked.

i suggest a different background:

In a response to venezuela's aid to FARCs, Colombia government starts to support militia and resistance inside venezuela,with weapons and money. President Hugo Chavez deliberate starts an strike against clandestine Colombian Support centers, in Colombian part of the Border.

President Uribe, who got the 3rd mandate trought a corrupt act, orders strikes in venezuela's military bases to prevent other strikes in colombian territory.

Among the tensions, Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile, attempt without sucess to get peace using negotiation power, wich fails.

the time passes, to stop colombian Support, Venezuela invades the border and get controll of a part of colombian territory with help of FARC forces.

USA at first momment is neutral, but do recon flights in the border with its E-3 and USN patroll the seas , but in a mistake action a venezuela Su-30 shots down an E-3 at night by mistake and other shoots an ASM against a USN ship, wich fails.

with these acts of war USA start an intensive bombardment campaing against venezuela, wich de-stabilize the country and increases the popular angry against the government.

Venezuela president, Hugo Chavez is forced to sign a peae treaty, and ask for asilum in Brasil, but he left an de-stabilized venezuela behind, Bolivarian Movement runs to aid the de-stabilized venezuela ,Bolivia , Ecuador and FARC send troops to Bolivarian forces while North Korea and Iran Cargos supply with weapons and ammunition Bolivarian forces with weapons from marguerita island.

in a attempt to stabilize the country, UNASUR send a peace forces to the area, while Brazil reinforces the military presence in the border, to cohibit the illegal drug and weapons flight from Brazil to Venezuela and Vice-versa.

now two Factions fight in venezuela, the nationalist group support by US and Colombia, wich gets a huge support with intel and weapons

the Bolivarian group supported directly Bolivia, Ecuador and FARC, supplied by Iran and North Korea.

Former Venezuela Air force is captured by Bolivarian faction and the Nationalist group , wich got many discident pilots wich gets frormer USAF F-16s and F-15s from units and now fight for their country, colombia also gives some EMB-314(is there anybody working on it? :grin: ) to help with close air support missions .

:grin:

ok, i've dreamed too much but is what i think is the most plausible scenario.

I leave my opinion.

United States in 2012 entered a serious crisis due to the lack of Hydrocarbons.

The operations currently carried out in Afghanistan and Iraq began to wane and oil fields dry up.

The northern power its focus on the recent findings conducted by Brazil in its giant offshore platform, so well have in mind the oil fields of Venezuela, Colombia, Peru and Argentina.

The countries of UNASUR may unite to repel this aggression.

Resulting in a tremendous air battle, sea and land.

I like this scenario a lot

And eddie, this is a fictional scenario, keep that in mind...