that sucks :blink:

my PC:

AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton

Gigabyte GA-7N400 L1 Pro

1GB DDRAM 400Mhz

GeForce 4 64MB MX420

MAG 19 966FS

ADSl 1.5Mbps

i use Norton Firewall and i opened up the ports for the exe file that launch the game

and the other file that connecting the internet (jwdcom.exe or something like that)

nothing seem to help <_<

With everything else on my plate at the moment, I've given up on this lame excuse for a demo. Sorry...I'm sure it works for some, but there was no reason to release this to the US market only to get a huge influx of pissed off customers. That simply is not good relations.

Good news is:

22|Cool K of the 22nd Mercenary Recon Clan had an e-mail conversation with Teut Weidemann, Managing Director of Wings about the US Beta demo.

Teut stated that they are currently working on fixing crashes in the demo and finalizing the European demo for Q&A.

Six different languages are being implemented in the European demo, requiring that the development team is mastering a total of 3 Gb data.

Teut also said that there will be an upgrade available for the demo by the end of next week.

Yuo can try the BetaDemo FAQ here: Planet Soldner

thanks for the info Fates ;)

keep the news coming...

although the demo is for now ain't that good

i'm sure it will be a good game when it will come out

Cheers :D

p.s.

"After connect is done (no real visual confirmation) you might need to press Esc to access the spawn menu. If you press Esc too early, you will interrupt the connection process though, so give it a minute!"

check this one out LOL

that would be a little hard do hehe

check the game....

didn't like it from the 2 mintues i entered the server :(

as you can see... the graphics ain't that good

same goes for the game interface

my lovely FN P90 looks uglyyyyyyyy :lol:

there is much to improve !! O_o

post-50-1081886540_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nesher

There's a lot of people that arn't happy with the interface...but it's usable...the question is...is it customizable? Answer...not for the standard gamer. Although...I'm sure their may eventually be a LUA file re-write that allows for such things. Teut was intrigued a long time ago about the gamers needs for a better HUD...he even offered a prize to the winner...It's the 3rd most popular post at www.secretwars.net and has countless entries. Teut never did own up to either of his promises...yet.

Here was my entry. A fully HCS (Hud Customization System). This fell right in line with their other Customization systems...and just seem to fit right in. I would love to see it implemented on day...of course...I'd like to play the game one day too....hehe

SoldnerHUD.jpg

the HUD is not he major problem....

the way the player looks - yaki !!

in Global Ops (if you had the chance to play this game)

you had the option to customize the HUD...

but the default was good enough for me :D

anyway ,again thanks a lot for the help and the info ;)