Sign in to follow this  
Nick Tselepides

Mike Stone Controversy

wow a very livley debate there and Jinks you were very politically correct with your response...but I have to agree his textures aren't great.

What a bunch of nonsense. I hope we never see that sort of crap spewed in the SFP1 community.

The Walrus looks great to me.

Cheers

not all of his textures are this good..I'll never complain becauce I can't even begin to start doing it.it's more his attitude and that of his followers.I don't think this will ever happen in SF as you and the rest of the modders are first class people that don't have a"holier than thou"attitude.

Armourdave,

;) You may think it is nonsense, but all the major a/c repainters and many flightsimmers in k2 and k4 share my opinion, and esp. many of the Britishers. And be sure that if in SFP1 we had bad skinners, they would be crticised as well and just as severely--we are just lucky enough in SFP1 to have very good skinners and modders--and that includes you--who do not make inferior quality stuff....

As for the Walrus, which is horrid to look at and painted in the wrong shades, I have taken care of the problem for myself and for a few friends at least by doing 4 or 5 acceptable repaints for my FS2004.

;) The fact though remains that not all flightsimmers can do repaints, and it is those guys which are helpless when faced with such bad-quality stuff.

Cheers

Edited by Nick Tselepides

aren't all his models free?

if you don't like them then don't download them. I don't understand a 4 page thread to trash a guy who gives free product to the community?

Especially with all the complaining how the FS community is going all payware, here's a prime example why people should stop making free stuff.

No matter what, people will always piss and moan... :rolleyes: