Hi all,

I have been instaling mods and I noticed that sometimes after the mission loads to 100% The computer crashes to the blue screen error. The only way to get out of that is to hold down the power button to shut the computer down. It's happened a couple of times now. I am running Strike Fighters 2 Israel and Windows XP Professional.

Thanks,

liamp51

Was it fine before you started adding mods?

If so you may have added something thats causing the problem - the best thing to do is take out the mods - or unistall the whole game - then reinistall it.

But next time add mods carefully and test after each one to see whats causing it.

Keep in mind that if you add a mod that is not for your game version then it may include old ini files that will overide the ones in your game.

Make sure you are using the correct weapons editor for your version also

btw this is in the wrong forum

Edited by MigBuster

I don't think it's mods because it happened in the Mirage III also. It also seems to hapen after I 've been playing for a while and then load a new mission.

Thanks,

liamp51

Edited by liamp51

Guest rscsjsuso5

if its a blue screen then its either your hardrware and softeware of your windows , i beleive , i had a old workstation once and it also gave me a bluescreen with a file is corrupt or missing or some exception x.x0xxxx something like this .

i say have a clean windows installed or repair your os and test each hardware to see which at fault.

have a diagnostiuc also make sure u install thirdwire games properly like sim/game, patch,bluetiger, then mod terain etc.. everything latest

enjoy u a new member so welcome