SF-2E/NF-4+ Tornado A.M.I.

This is my present for you all!

Read me and credits inside.

Happy X-mas!

X

... Grazie X RAY :good:

Pierre :bye:

Edited by Coupi

Hi, I tried this and noticed a glitch. the droptank appears side by die to the plane as a separate entity. any fix for this? Got some pics. is there a way to post attachments in messages here at combatace? I dont have a separate website for photos.

Edited by dsawan

Hey ... It can't use gun in sf2 ..... Can you tell me what reason it is? ... Thanks You

Hi, I tried this and noticed a glitch. the droptank appears side by die to the plane as a separate entity. any fix for this? Got some pics. is there a way to post attachments in messages here at combatace? I dont have a separate website for photos.

You better post or send me a pic of that!

Hey ... It can't use gun in sf2 ..... Can you tell me what reason it is? ... Thanks You

It depends of the model you fly,if you fly an ECR,yes that model don't carry guns,other yes,on mine install works 100 perfect!

Hey .... Had gun already ..... But gun has no sound.... Thank you

Hey .... Had gun already ..... But gun has no sound.... Thank you

sorry I've got 'em installed in NF-4+ and this expansion have the sound,for those who don't have it fix is here.

27MM_BK27.rar

Hi, i have a SFI2 merged install. not with nato addon.

I think is something related with SF-2I or the new patch,In my SF-2E and NF-4+ (june 09) Patch they work right!

Hmm. I have the november sf2 israel pathc for my sf2 israel merged install. i wont put december patch because people's phantoms disappear and dont know if TK has fixed dcember patch. so I use november one.

make a single install of SF-2E,patch to June and see what happen,it's a fast way to discover

Hi, I dont want to do that as it almost corupted my pother installs. I tried doing it but it recognizes my current install and the nov patch. is there no other way. i forgot to menton that when I first opened tornado.zip, I put some of the files from ODB into my install, howver, I only put the weapons files or flir and the pilots and their seats into the install in adition to the n4 folder of your zip. i dont know if thats a cause there but the pic clearly shows a drop tank alongside the tornado. is that what was in the odb/c folder under weapons?