the Pan-Arabian Federation (iran, irak yemen,paran) has decided to invade Dhimar and neighboring Kuwait to expand the doctrine of mohammed and to eliminate heathen and infidel influence on their dhimari and kuwaiti "brothers" US UK and china have pledged support to the beleagered countries the result is operation Desert Eagle

All right my dear modders work your magic SF F'ing ROCKS!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

well, Iran is not an arab coutnry:yikes:

not bad background story

Guest Raden

the Pan-Arabian Federation (iran, irak yemen,paran) has decided to invade Dhimar and neighboring Kuwait to expand the doctrine of mohammed and to eliminate heathen and infidel influence on their dhimari and kuwaiti "brothers" US UK and china have pledged support  to the beleagered countries the result is operation Desert Eagle

All right my dear modders work your magic SF F'ing ROCKS!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Read what? U'd better read the CORRECT history man. Saudi Arabia, in 1930s something was created by the COLONIALIST Briain (UK), it (Saudi -- derived from the Saud clan) was carved out (ehm correct word? forgot which is correct term) from the former OTTOMAN Empire, which also had been the ruler in SPAIN ("Catholic nation" in Europe where so many peaceful, UPRIGHT Jews had been residing) for SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS. No non-Muslims then, including those upright Jews, were NOT persecuted, living peacefully islam-christians/cathilcs-and the Jews.

Eddie and others, I apologize for a serious DOUBLE Negative sentence in the above in BOLD, it should red:

"No non- .....bla-bla-bla WERE PERSECUTED;" without the NOT.

Further, Eddie, kindly visit this Site in the US, balanced one, to broaden OUR perspective.:)) Thanks for ur time gang.

http://mediamatters.org/research/

Then, the last part of the rulers, FAKE "MUslims", corrupted! The Mongols threw the Ottoman, therefore the ones in Spain, of their thrones (by the Catholics aided by some European nayions/"Power").

Kuwait had been part of the Ottoman Empire. Sometime back in modern time, the CORRUPT Kuwaiti Rulers/Elites STOLE IRAQI Oil from within their own (Kuwaitis) border by way of NEW technology of drilling OIL. Sideways sort of, entering deepn into Iraqi territory! Saddam the BAD FAKE "Muslim", the dictator, got mad.

READ recent analyses by really reputable CHRISTIANS analysts/PhDs, among other the famous owner of the www.globalresearch.ca in Canada.

Have courage to see  and read the FACTS. Try, "baby incubator" re: the Gulf War 1.

Search "swine of the desert" IF it's not been spiked yet.

U started the above issue, so I just give u the info. Do some SERIOUS research.

A Reader is a True Leader. 

Edited by Raden

Great idea for SF2. A campaign with Iran involved would be very interesting with all the extra equipment and technology they would bring, but as Silverbolt points out, they aren't Arabs indeed they spent a great many years fighting the pan Arab movement of Saddam Hussein. Syria on the other hand would be a perfect candidate for a pan Arab campaign. I wonder how the West would deal with Iran in that situation, i.e. if the pan Arab Baath movement in Syria went ape just like under Saddam in Iraq during the 1980s, I guess there wouldn't be much choice other than support Iran in their fight against them.. but what happens after? I think you may have stumbled on a very interesting context for a SF2 campaign there Eddie, it has legs.

...Have courage to see and read the FACTS. Try, "baby incubator" re: the Gulf War 1.

You might want to read a bit more widely about some facts yourself Raden, that incubator story has been widely discredited for the best part of 20 years. http://en.wikipedia....i/Nurse_Nayirah

As for Ottomans not persecuting the Europeans they ruled over for so many years, just ask any Greek, Bulgarian, Spanish about that! Seriously

Edited by GwynO