Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Barbed Wire(s) dot bmp Missing?

Guest Eject

Hi, I used to be having, I do not recall they were in WOE or WOI, the Barbedwire(s) files, in Tods and perhaps in .bmp

I am very sure there was one in either Terrains (WOE/WOI) the dot bmp of it, for I once clicked it and saw how realistic it was (perhaps in a bit hi-resolusion?).

The Barbedwire(s) could be seen when I made a Single, Strike MSN over Libya, inside of the perimeter (Barbed-wires), especially after smashing the Primary Target which was a little bit larger AmmoBunker in it, and when I flew low, slow speed cannoning several APCs and Tanks there. There were a numbers of Watch Towers as well there.

I just checked my old files of the entire Libya Terrains by Wrench (in my WOE), yet, I could not find any dot bmp file of it. Just three files in Tods and one in TGS.

Therefore, I saw no more the Barbed-wires there. So, any Al-Qaeda Suicide (silly!) squads will find the base very easy to penetrate, and blow up himself!

Any help will be appreciated.

It's NOT Wrench responsibility that the Barbed-wires gone missing from my terrains. Perhaps, it went somewhere during my fresh-installs last time.

Thank u for u time and help.

BTW, since it was just one single dot bmp file of the barbed-wire, I would be vey much thankful if someone could attach it in her/his PM to me, or in the reply.

Edited by Eject
  • Dislike 1

hi I did once this:

barbedwire.jpg

If it is the same model you have I can send you bmps

as I checked I didnt released bmp with original max file

because the bmp file was already in game

Monty

Hi, I used to be having, I do not recall they were in WOE or WOI, the Barbedwire(s) files, in Tods and perhaps in .bmp

I am very sure there was one in either Terrains (WOE/WOI) the dot bmp of it, for I once clicked it and saw how realistic it was (perhaps in a bit hi-resolusion?).

The Barbedwire(s) could be seen when I made a Single, Strike MSN over Libya, inside of the perimeter (Barbed-wires), especially after smashing the Primary Target which was a little bit larger AmmoBunker in it, and when I flew low, slow speed cannoning several APCs and Tanks there. There were a numbers of Watch Towers as well there.

I just checked my old files of the entire Libya Terrains by Wrench (in my WOE), yet, I could not find any dot bmp file of it. Just three files in Tods and one in TGS.

Therefore, I saw no more the Barbed-wires there. So, any Al-Qaeda Suicide (silly!) squads will find the base very easy to penetrate, and blow up himself!

Any help will be appreciated.

It's NOT Wrench responsibility that the Barbed-wires gone missing from my terrains. Perhaps, it went somewhere during my fresh-installs last time.

Thank u for u time and help.

BTW, since it was just one single dot bmp file of the barbed-wire, I would be vey much thankful if someone could attach it in her/his PM to me, or in the reply.

yes, the bmp files for the 3 barbed wires sets are missing.....

that's because they're tgas

wrench

kevin stein

Guest Eject

yes, the bmp files for the 3 barbed wires sets are missing.....

that's because they're tgas

wrench

kevin stein

I'd been away for 24hrs, just RTB. Thanks Wrench and Monty. I once saw a barbed-wire file, do not recal if it was in dot tga or bmp. For sure, I saw it after clicking it. It used the razor-sharp, that specific US-made >--< (above/under the dashes should be lines, so forming a rectangular shape razor with those two "cuts"). It was so realistic, like the ones I saw in the HardWares store in Jakarta (sold per 10meters).

In my Libya Terrain, one of the Army bases (not close to an air-base) was rimmed with said barbed-wires, there were also a number of AmmoBunkers, APCs, Tanks, Trucks, Towers, etc. My homework to triple-check, again, my three Libya files in Zipp.

Thanks agin for rge replies. C ya two later.