Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

Hawker Hunter F-56/F-56A

I made these sometimes ago ....

.... using little edited historical Ghostrider883's decals ...

adding skins and squadron badges

I really love this plane (You know it) and I'm very proud to share it.

post-5138-12649747156998.jpg

post-5138-12649747461105.jpg

post-5138-12649747630869.jpg

post-5138-1264974774831.jpg

post-5138-12649747957438.jpg

post-5138-12649748263038.jpg

post-5138-12649748386729.jpg

post-5138-12649748524575.jpg

post-5138-12649748786482.jpg

post-5138-12649748971213.jpg

.... now they are uploading.

My friend Sandesh's help needed to upgrade and expand this mod.

Paolo :drinks:

Edited by paulopanz

Great work my friend :clapping: .

BTW, these serial nos.(A-XXXX) are for the Hunter F.Mk.56A(Indian version of the Hunter FGA.Mk.9).So use FGA9 lod for F.Mk.56A.

The Hunter F.MK.56 was the Indian version of Hunter F.Mk.6 and had BA-XXXX series serial nos.

I am always willing to help. What help do you need to complete this mod :good: ?

Great work my friend :clapping: .

BTW, these serial nos.(A-XXXX) are for the Hunter F.Mk.56A(Indian version of the Hunter FGA.Mk.9).So use FGA9 lod for F.Mk.56A.

The Hunter F.MK.56 was the Indian version of Hunter F.Mk.6 and had BA-XXXX series serial nos.

I am always willing to help. What help do you need to complete this mod :good: ?

In fact only the last five pics are F.56A (i.e. FGA.9) and have A-XXXX. The others have BA-XXXX and are F.56 (i.e. F.6) ..... :grin:

You are helping me yet. :good:

But I wait Your suggestions after testing.

Then all the skins I found I tried to make, but we could make more .... my friend.

Paolo :drinks:

Edited by paulopanz

Ok after I finish up the Indian Mirage 2000 skins, I will try to re-make those Hunter F.Mk.56 serial no. decals.

Disregard my previous post. I see that F.Mk.56 serials are already there in your pack. Great work them putting them together neatly :cool::drinks:

Just one more thingie(not your fault), the skin that resides in IAF3 folder for MK.56A, it actually represents No.122 Hunter OCU( Operational Coversion Unit) Sqdn of the Battle of Longewala fame and not No. 7 Sqdn.

I have a No.20 Sqdn "Lightnings" skin in my HD, complete with all actual serials of the F.Mk.56A airframes that belonged to and were flown by 20 sqdn in the 1971 war :heat: .

Great work!

One thing i am wondering. Ive seen that there are "billions" of skins and stuff for the hunters. What is it that you guys like about them cause i myself cannot see the good in them.

Disregard my previous post. I see that F.Mk.56 serials are already there in your pack. Great work them putting them together neatly :cool::drinks:

Just one more thingie(not your fault), the skin that resides in IAF3 folder for MK.56A, it actually represents No.122 Hunter OCU( Operational Coversion Unit) Sqdn of the Battle of Longewala fame and not No. 7 Sqdn.

I have a No.20 Sqdn "Lightnings" skin in my HD, complete with all actual serials of the F.Mk.56A airframes that belonged to and were flown by 20 sqdn in the 1971 war :heat: .

OK. The pic I used said: 7th but I wasn't sure about that.

Upload Your skin, please.

Paul

What??? The Hunter is one of the most beautifully shaped airframes of all time!! What's not to like???

wrench

kevin stein

What??? The Hunter is one of the most beautifully shaped airframes of all time!! What's not to like???

wrench

kevin stein

Kevin, You know, I'm right by Your side: it was 'styled' by Sir Sydney Camm, too.

Paul :yes:

Uploaded these two skins. Meanwhile, if anyone could make this skin- IAF Thunderbolts display team.

Hunter11.jpg

Hunter12.jpg