Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

I need some outside opinions on this...

Personally, i'm a rather confrontational type and the older i get, the less i tend to respect any societal norm, regulation ,rule, etc etc unless it jibes with my own view.

Screw them! Call yourself Ann Nominous or something else and jam your opinion regardless of consequence. Damn, i sorta wish i had a situation like that so i could raise hell with the authorities and damn right i would dare them to throw me in jail (Big Whoopie! I've been locked up before) because i wouldn't pay a damn cent of the fine.

This issue should be blogged to the ends of the earth and links posted everywhere to mass media sites that have articles on this.

I used to be that rebellious, but with the way society has become here with "zero tolerance" policies for everything has really made it undoable. Not a big loss with the inner lawyer having been awakened, no need to fight the system when you can twist the system against itself. And yes, I would rather drag out a court case for years and thousands of dollars than be a happy little sheep.

Call yourself Ann Nominous or something else and jam your opinion regardless of consequence.

My pseudonym is "Dixie Normous". :tongue:

Thanks folks, I'm happy to see I wasn't overreacting to this. They were gunning for him in the press/radio big time today. Couldn't happen to a nicer person! :smile: I know it's been like this for a good twenty years now, but it is a sad realisation that the difference between our major parties here is like that of Diet Coke and Coke Zero.