• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.
Sign in to follow this  
rick1

what the crap

what the crap I log in download 1{ONE}5 MB download and it says I've exceeded my allotted downloads for the day dont know bout you but i can only get online once or maybe twice a week Whats the DEAL!!!

what the crap I log in download 1{ONE}5 MB download and it says I've exceeded my allotted downloads for the day dont know bout you but i can only get online once or maybe twice a week Whats the DEAL!!!

Someone else using your account maybe? That is odd and I will look into it. Also a little politeness goes along way.

Guest Eject

nice first post, not the best way to make a first impression,,,

Rick, u r what u say, ur what u wrote/write. Remember that. This Site does not belong to us personally.

Me too, I had same issue the first month I joined in, then Dave enlightened me since I asked in a nice way.

So, this is the situation: the MORE (I repeat) the more you post u will get more DL-ing. That simple man.....

Or, just become a Paying Member as I plan to do (Search my name, click topcs or post). And good luck.

I am no more a young man, 50yrs already, lucky me if I make it till 67 as did my ate dad.

May I suggest that u ASAP apologize to the senior members or the Admin here for ur inappropriate remarks. 

U lose nothing to have the guts to say u r sorry.

That's what my grandpa and my dad have taught me. And I passed it on to my three,growing kids who don't do drugs nor do any other, useless bad things. Thank God.

No offense man!

Have u read about this: There is NO Second-Hello-Effect. Kindly read, Father Pearle (I may misspelled the name, 1990) THE WONDER OF THINKING BIG    

In it, he said that "When U r a Lion U do not have To Roar!"

Every creature in the jungle knows well who u r: The King of the Jungle.

Edited by Eject

I'll look into this. Sorry about the trouble.

E