Gepard

F-16B Blk 5 Netz Heyl Ha Avir (IAF) for WOI

F-16B Blk 5 Netz Heyl Ha Avir (IAF) for WOI

F-16B Netz Blk 5 for WOI

Heyl Ha Avir (Israeli Air Force)

-------------------------------------------------

I. This mod is written for WOI

--------------------------------------------------------------

II. The Heyl Ha Avir was the first Air Force who used the F-16B double seater in majority not as training aircraft, but as strike plane. The israeli name of this bird is Netz what means Falcon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

III. Credits: I used the F-16B_Netz.lod of TeamViper (USAFMTL, Swede,Wpnsgt etc.), added TK's original Flightmodel of the F-16A and modded it to fit the F-16B Netz data. The F-16B Netz now handles very well, take of speed at apporx 300 kph, landing speed approx 280 kph, 360° curve at 1000 meters with start speed 800 kph in 20 seconds.

Differences to the original model are also, that i made the nose gear stearing and the Chaff and Flares are shooting now upward. etc pp... Unfortunatly i was unable to make the ailerons moving. I tried it and it worked well, but the flaps started sometimes to flicker. Thatswhy i removed the working ailerons again.

I implemented TK's original cockpit and avionics and modded it a little bit so that the Radar screen now shows the naming of the different modes (not more 3 times AIR, but RWS,TWS,ACM,LOCK).

All this parts i put together to have a israeli F-16B Netz.

To say it clearly. I made only the finish. The credit of 99% of this bird belongs to team Viper and TK. The other 1% is mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

IV. INSTALLATION

1.unzip all files into your Aircraft folder

Thats it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

V. THIS MOD IS FREEWARE. COMMERCIAL USE IS NOT ALLOWED!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it.

Michael

(Gepard)

Made in Germany

Februar 2010