Jump to content

F-16B Blk 5 Netz Heyl Ha Avir (IAF) for WOI

   (0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

F-16B Netz Blk 5 for WOI

Heyl Ha Avir (Israeli Air Force)



I. This mod is written for WOI


II. The Heyl Ha Avir was the first Air Force who used the F-16B double seater in majority not as training aircraft, but as strike plane. The israeli name of this bird is Netz what means Falcon.


III. Credits: I used the F-16B_Netz.lod of TeamViper (USAFMTL, Swede,Wpnsgt etc.), added TK's original Flightmodel of the F-16A and modded it to fit the F-16B Netz data. The F-16B Netz now handles very well, take of speed at apporx 300 kph, landing speed approx 280 kph, 360° curve at 1000 meters with start speed 800 kph in 20 seconds.

Differences to the original model are also, that i made the nose gear stearing and the Chaff and Flares are shooting now upward. etc pp... Unfortunatly i was unable to make the ailerons moving. I tried it and it worked well, but the flaps started sometimes to flicker. Thatswhy i removed the working ailerons again.

I implemented TK's original cockpit and avionics and modded it a little bit so that the Radar screen now shows the naming of the different modes (not more 3 times AIR, but RWS,TWS,ACM,LOCK).

All this parts i put together to have a israeli F-16B Netz.

To say it clearly. I made only the finish. The credit of 99% of this bird belongs to team Viper and TK. The other 1% is mine.



1.unzip all files into your Aircraft folder


Thats it.




Hope you enjoy it.





Made in Germany

Februar 2010

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..